SUPER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Book on the 1st only and...
1. Get 50% off make an elf in the elfs workshop
2. Get 20% off christmas stock
3. Get santa invite letter
Bookings for the Santa Train open 1 September. Register now to avoid disappointment.
By registering you have a chance to win a free family ticket to the Teddy Bear Picnic.
Register for the Santa Train and we'll email you a reminder close to the time bookings open so that you can be among the first to reserve you seats.
We will also enter you into a draw for a family ticket to the Teddy Bear Picnic; if you are one of the 100 lucky winners we will let you know by 26th December.
Ireland's best Santa Train visit
Rathwood's Santa Train Adventure is Ireland's most popular Santa Experience.
We invite you to share in the magic of Christmas and join us on a journey through the Enchanted Forest to visit Santa as he prepares for the most wonderful time of the year.
- Join in the Christmas story with Mrs. Clause and Trixie the Elf
- Take a magical journey on board the Rathwood Santa Train
- Watch out for Rudolph and the other Reindeer along the way
- Walk through the enchanted Forest that leads to Santa's Woodland home
- Each family will meet Santa individually & each child will get a special gift from Santa
- Post your letter in Santa's official Post Box
- FREE Hot Chocolate & Rathwood Activity Book for every Child booked in to visit Santa
- For the Big Kids: 10% OFF ALL Christmas Items in our Christmas shop (T&C)
You can also:
- Create a Christmas Elf in Santa's workshop – you'll receive its birth certificate
- Have your photo taken on board Santa's Giant Sleigh
- Enjoy Christmas carousels and so much more!
Christmas Shopping at Rathwood
At Rathwood we have everything you need for the perfect Christmas; including decorations, lights, Christmas trees, fabulous gift ideas for all the family, Christmas and winter fashion, plus gourmet ingredients and Christmas treats for a festive food experience.
Christmas shops at Rathwood open from 1st October with late night shopping from 1st December.