Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Rathwood and Rathwood's Christmas Experience website.
Our goal at Rathwood's Christmas Experience website is to make your purchasing experience easy and efficient, so we can get you on your way to our Christmas Event as quickly as possible.
The following Purchase Policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process for Rathwood Christmas Experience tickets. The following are the rules or "Terms and Conditions" that govern use of the Rathwood Christmas Experience website.
By using or visiting this website (hereinafter "Site"), you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing this web site. Rathwood Home & Garden World Ltd, hereinafter "Rathwood" and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively "Rathwood") reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on this web site. Please check this page of the website periodically.
Rathwood's Purchase Policy:
When you pay for your ticket booking online by laser, credit or debit card, you will automatically receive an email by return to the email address you entered. It is important therefore that you enter your email address correctly.
- This email will give you instructions on how to reprint your ticket if you need to.
- You must bring your printed Ticket with you on the day of your event. There will be a barcode on this Ticket and admittance will not be permitted without the Ticket.
- When you arrive at Rathwood, present your printed Ticket at the Christmas Wonderland Check-in up to 30 minutes before your Christmas experience is due to start and you will receive your Passes in.
- Keep your printed Ticket and Passes with you at all times as you may be asked for them during your Christmas event.
Please remember, all purchases are subject to laser/debit/credit card authorisation and billing address verification, which may take place after initial confirmation has been given. Tickets purchased on the Rathwood website may be subject to a non-refundable laser/debit/credit card charge.
It is advised that you collect your admittance Passes a minimum of 30 minutes in advance of your chosen Christmas event time. Regrettably, Tickets and Passes cannot be posted out.
If your chosen Christmas event time is cancelled or rescheduled by Rathwood, we will endeavour to contact you either by phone, e-mail or letter with the contact details you provided at the time of booking.
Therefore it is very important that you give two different contact numbers when you are booking your tickets.
Occasionally, additional Tickets may be available prior to or during the Christmas experience events, however, the availability and timing of these additional tickets may be outside the control of Rathwood.
For queries about a purchase you have made, please email email@example.com, quoting the Ticket reference number printed on your emailed paid Ticket.
If you availed of the Cancellation Option when booking your tickets and you now wish to cancel or transfer your tickets to another date, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you cannot claim a refund or transfer of part of your ticket i.e. only full ticket cancellations and transfers can be made for your full ticket.
Please state your Ticket reference number, the name your tickets were booked under, your reason for cancelling or transferring and a daytime contact number.
You must email your request to email@example.com before the cancellation date and time stated on your Ticket. Please note once you have submitted a valid cancellation email it cannot be withdrawn.
If you submit a cancellation AFTER this date and time, you will NOT be entitled to any refund. Please note that the Cancellation date and time is printed separately on your Ticket, but only if you paid for the Cancellation Option at the time of booking. If you submit a cancellation email you will receive a receipt of your email from firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted within 10 working days of this receipt.
You will be offered an alternative date and time, if one is available and a refund of your tickets less charges if another date and time is not available.
Note: No refunds will be made for:
(a) Cancellations where the Cancellation Option has not been purchased
(b) Cancellations after the Cancellation Date and Time printed on your ticket, where you have paid for the cancellation option
(c) Cancellations must only be submitted to the email address (email@example.com) or they will be considered invalid and no refund will be made.
(d) Part of a ticket where only some of your group cannot attend. The Cancellation Option applies to the full ticket only.
For safety reasons, children must be supervised and under the control of responsible adults at all times. Unaccompanied minors under 16 years will not be allowed to participate in Rathwood's Christmas Wonderland.
Passengers with Wheelchair requirements:
Passengers who require the use of a wheelchair for their Christmas experience event must provide a suitable wheelchair themselves, which is compliant with all appropriate health and safety standards. They should notify Rathwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 059 9156285 to request additional support if needed at least 48 hours prior to your Christmas Experience.
Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of Rathwood.
- Passes can only be collected from Rathwood's Christmas Experience Check In. They will only be issued on presenting printed proof of the Paid Ticket you received at time of booking.
- Please check your Tickets and Passes carefully when received, as mistakes can only be rectified at time of issue. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the date and time on the Tickets.
- Rathwood's Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission will not be possible under any circumstances after your ticket start time. The Train must leave on time.
- WE REGRET THAT TICKETS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED, REFUNDED OR CANCELLED AFTER YOU PURCHASE THEM unless you purchased the Cancellation option when booking your tickets. See above.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Rathwood's Management right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
- Rathwood operates a no smoking, drinking alcohol and taking non-prescription drugs Policy.
- The unauthorised use of photographic equipment to record children other than those under your own guardianship is strictly prohibited. Video cameras or any type of recording equipment is prohibited at the event.
- Rathwood does not accept responsibility for the personal property of its visitors.
- Rathwood advises that all participants are appropriately dressed as this is an indoor and outdoor event.
Rathwood makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Web site or use of Rathwood's service.
Rathwood logos as well as the Rathwood designs found on this web site are registered trademarks of Rathwood Home & Garden World Ltd. Rathwood's trademarks may be used only with the written permission of Rathwood Home & Garden World Ltd.
You agree to indemnify and hold Rathwood, affiliates, officers, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this web site, including also your use of the Web site to provide a link to another web site or to upload content or other information to the Web site.
Links and Search Results:
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the world wide web. Rathwood has no control over these sites or the content within them. Rathwood cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Rathwood does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Rathwood for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Prohibited Content: Indemnity
You agree to indemnify and hold Rathwood, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this web site, including also your use of the Web site to provide a link to another web site or to upload content or other information to the Web site.
1. Your IP address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. Your IP address may also be used to assist in the detection of fraud and we may pass this information to the police.
2. Information requested directly from you
Our web site's registration forms require you to give us personal and financial information (eg your name, address, payment card details etc). If you are asked by Rathwood staff by telephone or at Rathwood’s Reception in person, to provide financial information (eg your debit, credit card details etc), it will only be in relation to the purchases you wish to make. Your personal contact information is used by us to communicate with you by post, telephone or email when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on our web site.
3. Direct Marketing
You will be given an opportunity to determine whether your contact information may be used by us or carefully selected third parties for direct marketing purposes. Depending on your selection, Rathwood and/or other third parties may contact you with information or offers regarding their goods and services, such as discounts, exclusive offers or special event information. You can unsubscribe from our contact lists at any time by emailing email@example.com
4. Your financial information
Financial information that is collected is used to authorise payment and invoice you for products and services you have purchased. When you make a purchase on the Rathwood web site, your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, eg credit card companies, banks etc. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Except as necessary above, we will not share financial information with third parties without your prior consent.
- Disclosure of your personal information and financial information in compliance with Irish laws - You should be aware that we may release your personal information or financial information when we believe it is necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with Rathwood, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Rathwood, users of the web site or others.
- Other web sites/third party vendors and their privacy policies - This web site contains links to other web sites. Rathwood is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites or for the privacy policies and practices of other third parties, and so you should be careful to read those web sites' privacy policies independently.
- Your rights under the Data Protection Acts - You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in such data. If you wish to avail of any of these rights, please contact in writing at Rathwood, Rath, Tullow, Co. Carlow. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will not take more than 30 days to process.
Any comments, concerns and queries your may have regarding a current or past booking will only be accepted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note while we endeavour to reply to all emails within 72 hours, it may not always be possible within this time frame. Rathwood reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on this web site. Please check this page of the web site periodically.